Beauty and the Beast fans rejoice! The time has come for you to bring this tale as old as time home with you to watch it over and over again.
One of this year’s most anticipated films is now available for purchase as a digital download or DVD and Blu Ray…and it’s full of amazing bonus content.
Whether you’re a fan of the music or the movie-making magic, Beauty and the Beast has some behind the scenes features that will give you a sneak peek into just how Disney created this modern day masterpiece.
My personal favorite feature is the ability to watch the film with the overture. Not only is this the way the cast saw the film at the premiere but it’s almost as if you’re sitting down to watch a live theatrical performance.
And if that’s not enough, the bonus content includes 9 additional deleted scenes that were not in the original release of the film!
Check out a preview of this special featurette and be sure to grab Beauty and the Beast on digital and Blu Ray in stores now!
- Enchanted Table Read – Join the cast for the movie’s elaborately staged table read, complete with singing and dancing to live music, set pieces and more.
- A Beauty of a Tale – Explore the process of transforming a beloved animated film into a new live-action classic.
- The Women Behind “Beauty and the Beast” – Emma Watson introduces several of the talented women in all aspects of production who helped bring this enchanted tale to life.
- Making a Moment with Celine Dion – Celine Dion shares what it’s like to sing “How Does a Moment Last Forever” – and be a part of the legacy of “Beauty and the Beast.”
- From Song to Screen: Making the Musical Sequences – See what goes into making some of the best-known moments from “Beauty and the Beast.”
- “Belle” – Filmmakers and cast reveal how it felt to shoot this memorable scene.
- “Be Our Guest” – Discover all that went into creating this epic, primarily virtual performance.
- “Gaston” – Join the cast for rehearsals and filming of this rousing, high-energy number.
- “Beauty and the Beast” – You’re invited on set for the filming of this beloved, classic scene.
- Deleted Scenes
- Introduction by Director Bill Condon – Director Bill Condon presents a collection of scenes that, for one reason or another, ended up on the cutting-room floor.
- Gaston Courts Belle – Pleased with himself after settling a disturbance with the townspeople, a triumphant Gaston attempts to woo Belle.
- Bread and Jam for Agathe – On her morning market rounds, Belle stops by to see Agathe, the village beggar woman.
- Storming the Ice Gates – The angry mob of villagers, led by Gaston, overwhelms the castle’s defenses.
- Lumière Torches LeFou – As the fight rages around them, LeFou scuffles with Plumette … until he experiences a sudden, extremely heated interruption.
- Monsieur Toilette – LeFou escapes from the brawl into a small room, where he’s startled by a castle resident.
- Cogsworth Rescues Lumière – When Clothilde the fishmonger threatens Lumière, Cogsworth leaps into the fray.
- Treacle the Lasses – Three village lasses chase Chip and Froufrou – Madame Garderobe’s dog-turned-footstool – into the kitchen, where a surprise awaits.
- LeFou and Monsieur Toilette Reunite – After the spell is broken and the castle residents are returned to human form, LeFou and his new acquaintance meet again.
- Extended Song: “Days in the Sun” – Learn more about Beast’s childhood in an alternate version of this beautiful song, introduced by director Bill Condon.
- “Beauty and the Beast” Music Video – Award-winning artists Ariana Grande and John Legend perform a moving version of this iconic song.
- Making the Music Video – Go on set to capture the magic as it happens in Ariana Grande and John Legend’s “Beauty and the Beast” music video.
- Disney Song Selection – Jump directly to all your favorite songs and sing along with the movie.
- “How Does a Moment Last Forever” (Music Box)
- “Belle” (Reprise)
- “Be Our Guest”
- “Days in the Sun”
- “Something There”
- “How Does a Moment Last Forever” (Montmartre)
- “Beauty and the Beast”
- “The Mob Sing”
- “Beauty and the Beast” (Finale)